Join our Sovereign Royal Care team today!
CAREGIVER POSITION — PART-TIME TO FULL-TIME
Are you looking for a career helping others? Are you interested in working for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over — a caregiver career with Sovereign Royal Care is the job for you!
ABOUT THE HOME CAREGIVER POSITION:
You don’t need experience because our company offers paid online training as a home caregiver. You have the opportunity to assist seniors and those with disabilities with remaining independent! It is a fulfilling job! Every position has its challenges and being a caregiver has its own. But if you love hard work; and you are loving, honest, reliable, compassionate, and good with people, this may be the perfect career for you. As a team player with Sovereign Royal Care, you will have the opportunity to work with seniors and individuals with disabilities, and give them the love and help that they need. This is not just a job, you will develop meaningful relationships with your clients and their families. You can engage them in fun along with your duties. Whether you are seeking full-time or part-time, we have positions available for you. Sovereign Royal Care offers flexible hours and paid training. We give you an opportunity to assist seniors with personal care, housekeeping, transportation, and more. This is a rewarding career path and we look forward to hearing from you.
CAREGIVER JOB BENEFITS:
• Competitive pay: Including direct deposit, holiday pay, paid overtime
• Paid training
• Friendly environment
• Companionship & friendship: Develop relationships with seniors, their families and loved ones
• Reimbursement: Get compensated for client-related transportation
• Flexibility: Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
CAREGIVER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide direct and indirect personal care to clients in their home
• Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers
• Perform duties as assigned per clients’ care plan
• Help client with all personal care tasks as needed
• Assist the client to keep their environment clean, safe and organized
• Remind client to take self-administered medications
CAREGIVERS JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Computer and internet literacy
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience with personal care assistance is preferred, but if you are willing to learn, we will train you
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must have a reliable vehicle and working cell phone
• Must have a valid driver’s license and show proof of current vehicle insurance
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening/ EOE/Drug Free workplace. All possible future employees will have a thorough background and driving record check.
• Truly want to help people
WHAT QUALITIES SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
A caregiver’s highest priority should be to enjoy interacting with clients on a daily basis. Other characteristics should include:
• Flexible schedule
• Expert communication skills
• Time management
• Physical strength
• Truly want to help people
IMPORTANT INFO FOR CAREGIVERS:
• Work Location: Depending on your lifestyle and preferences, you may choose to work in multiple locations or just one location.
• Working days: All seven days of the week are available
• Hours per week: Anywhere from less than 10 up to 39 hours per week
• Environment: Non-medical
• Shift length: Your choice. Anywhere from two hours per day to 24
• Work from home: NO
• Relocation assistance provided: NO
• This Job Is: A job for which military is encouraged to apply, a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more, a good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education. A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply. Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma, a job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
• Schedule: Monday to Friday, weekends, on call, day shift, night shift, overnight shift, 2-hour shift to 24-hour shifts available
Sovereign Royal Care has available positions in these areas: Columbus, Mansfield, Johnstown, Mount Vernon, Centerburg, Danville, Fredericktown, Cardington, Butler, Bellville, Mt. Gilead, Galion, Crestline, Lexington, Perrysville, Lucas, Ontario, and Shelby, Ohio. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Fill out this job application form and either fax back to 206-339-8865 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the link below to apply online. Learn more about us at https://sovereignroyalhomecare.com.
Sovereign Royal Care is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Sovereign Royal Home Care is a proud member of the Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development.